Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh baby, how adorable


What do you think of my unique big baby head bib I designed. This is a little boy bib but I will have pink girl bibs as well. Needs some tweaks here and there but all in all I think the bib came out really cute. 
I also created other baby bib material designs and sent them off to Spoonflower.com to be printed; should arrive in a couple of weeks. Once I sew them up, I will post pictures of the bibs and they'll be available for sale on my website donnacapozzi.com.

The baby bid along with my congratulations on your new baby boy/girl greeting cards would make an adorable baby gift. 

4 comments:

  1. They really are adorable Donna. Let me know when the bibs come in...Judy Rizzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, Can't wait for the material to come in so I can get sewing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, These are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute!! Maria

    ReplyDelete